Now Hiring - Real Estate Executive Assistant
Chamberlain Real Estate Group is looking for an organized, energetic and professional Executive/Personal Assistant to join our amazing team. We offer a supportive work environment with one of Calgary’s top producing Real Estate team. If you have a positive attitude and you are a hard-working team player ready to make a difference, we would love to welcome you to the team.
The perfect hire for this role is someone who is detailed and outgoing along with a heart to help others.
Since time can be of the essence in Calgary’s fast-paced real estate industry, persistency, pro-activeness, as well as reactive skills will be required. We need someone who is extremely attentive to details, self-sufficient/self-directed, and has the ability to make independent decisions when required and has incredible communication skills.
As this is an Executive level position in our brokerage, you will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate with an in-depth understanding of real estate contracts for buyers and sellers. You will be working directly with one of the co-founders of our team and brokerage and supporting one of the most productive agents in the city.
Our story is one of passion. The real estate sales industry is broken, and we have a proven repeatable system to change people's lives and have an incredible experience during the process. This is a team that you will not want to leave, and you will wake up excited to go to work. This position is about serving our clients, representing our team exceptionally; the ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, yet thrives on making checklists, completing those tasks and finding ways to take tasks off of those they work with.
Our real estate company operates with proven, repeatable systems, and practices honesty with our clients every step of the way. We have an atmosphere much like you would find at WestJet or Apple, with an emphasis on a strong work ethic, as well as improving our knowledge. Each day we want to be better. We work hard and we play hard. We make no excuses. We define what can be done and make it happen.
Creating a daily balance is also something we strive for. Almost our entire team has young families that are our #1 priority, and we want to keep our marriages and relationships strong while we create a life others will call lucky! We are better able to achieve this balance through the combination of thorough training and streamlined systems, which creates a more efficient process, freeing us up (and potentially you, too) to make more money and ultimately do what is most important outside of work.
As the company's Co-Founder writing this ad, I can attest that the description of this position is exactly who we are looking for, and we won't settle for less. We hire, train and fire by our core values; if you are a good fit, we will know by the end of this process. This is important! We have all worked our butts off to get to this point, and we want to work with people who are like us. We have a good time, have great attitudes, are respectful, and want to be a part of something amazing that is bigger than us individually. We expect the best.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Real Estate and understanding of contracts
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, G-suite and computer literacy
- Must have excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and on a team collaboratively and efficiently
- Valid Alberta driver's licence
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Communicate with office staff; answer and attend to incoming calls – make appointments for listings, take messages, address client inquiries etc.
- Guide front desk with prioritizing, decisions
- Attend to owners emails, calls and request
- Attend to Vendor client emails/calls and inquiries
- Communicate with vendor clients’ solicitors
- Liaise with stager/designer
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects/ tasks sometimes with limited guidance/instruction
- Prepare listing agreements and related docs
- Conduct property searches (CREB)
- Set up prospect searches
- Maintain client databases (Sierra Interactive/Real Estate Webmasters) including individual client updating and mass mail outs etc.
- Update and re-list listings
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up for and document feedback
- Create listings packages (marketing plan, comparables, feature sheet and advertising examples etc.)
- Appointment tracking
- Appointment followup
- Copied in on all pages and leads – receive contact info of clients/potential clients for follow-up with appointments
- RELIABLE AND PUNCTUAL
- Excellent communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with multiple phone call and email inquiries
- Experience with Repree, Trello and Sierra Interactive would be a definite asset
- Experience with CREB MLS, and all Webforms required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good data entry skill
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents and real estate transactions
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite and Internet
- Some experience in Canva as well as a knowledge of posting to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube would be an asset
Programs used in this role:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- G-Suite (Gmail, Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Calendar)
- Repree & Docusign
- Land Registry
Are you a dynamic team player looking for a long-term position? Does working in a fun and fast-paced environment appeal to you? Are you ready to make a difference?
Candidates who don't match requirements may not be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
Experience: Real Estate minimum of 2 years (Required)
Licence: Alberta Driver's License (Required)