ROOM TO LIVE? Welcome to Harmony Ridge where you can ‘LIVE TRULY LIVE’ on this rugged ravine with wide-ranging flora and fauna. This is an opportunity to be tucked away amongst the trees… build the ESTATE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS… and be just minutes from every amenity possible. ??Enjoy seclusion and exclusivity on LOT #9 which is located on a cul-de-sac with an abundance of MATURE TREES. Very private! This lot is worth walking to understand how very special it truly is.
The developer has been developing acreages for 25 years and are experienced and knowledgeable. To love the land means TAKING CARE OF IT. Deer Creek Estates takes great care to make the most of the land while allowing NATURE to inspire and shape the communities. ??You are allowed horses, dogs, and you can also hire your own builder. A few features of this community belonging to “Derek Creek Land Developments” include:
- approximately 40 acres of pristine land tucked away from the everyday.
- ridge lot overlooking the large environmental reserve.
- preservation of natural beauty with so much open space for you and your family to enjoy.
- year-round creek running through the property.
- dynamic rolling terrain for a variety of walk-out home designs as well as tremendous opportunity for landscaping and water features.
- abundance of mature trees on both lots #5 and #9, the only two lots remaining.
- split cedar rail fencing throughout adds authentic country charm.
- underground power and natural gas to property lines.
Please read the ARCHITECTURAL & DEVELOPMENT controls as they are designed to ensure long-term value of each buyer’s property. They are designed to strike the right balance between owner autonomy and providing excellent guidelines that maximize HARMONY and lasting value.
MLS® C4245744 is a N/A Land property located at Lot 9 - 274037 Haven's Ga E in Rural Foothills County, Alberta. The property features .
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 3:45pm CST.